Office #: 570.387.1600
Fax #: 570-387-1601
Cell #: 570.204.6851
Real estate has always held a special interest for me. I enjoy helping my clients achieve their real estate goals.
My motto is "Always work to the standards you have set for yourself. Anything less is a compromise" I hold myself to the highest standards in honesty, integrity and work ethic. I don’t compromise my professionalism nor my commitment to my clients. Call me when you are ready to buy or sell and I’ll be there every step of the way.
I am a member of:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
- Central Susquehanna Valley Board of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
I’m a lifelong resident of Columbia County. When I’m not busy with my clients, you’ll find me enjoying all that this area has to offer. I enjoy kayaking, visiting state parks and hiking, spending time with family and friends and I live for hockey season! You’ll often spot me supporting local businesses, especially the eating establishments in the Bloomsburg area! I have 3 sons, all of whom have chosen to plant their roots here. My oldest son served in the US Navy on a nuclear submarine. When he returned home, it was my privilege to represent him and his wife in the purchase of their first home. I provide the same consideration and attentiveness to each of my clients that I showed my son and daughter in law. Work with me and I will treat you like family.
1. Kerry Seely always puts the client first! She demonstrates a strong commitment to serve, professionalism in its highest form and a keen desire to make the best deal happen! Kerry will amaze you in her attention to detail and follow up on the job. She is an outstanding real estate agent, professional and genuinely great person. You will be 100% satisfied in your choice to engage Kerry in the next purchase or sale of your home or property.
2. When looking for a house, it's very exciting! Going through the process of buying the perfect house is scary! The best thing to combat those feelings of being scared, is a great agent! Kerry stood by us every uneven step of the way, with a positive attitude, patience and a formidable knowledge of real estate! And because of that, we ended up with the perfect house we were looking for!
I would highly recommend Kerry Seely to anyone and everyone looking for the perfect house!
3. Kerry is an absolutely professional and engaged realtor. My wife and I decided to purchase our first home, and we chose to work with her. She kept up with us right from the start, the showings were organized and well prepared, and she made sure we got an offer in on the house my wife and I decided on. Midway through the process our first loan company backed out, stating they didn't cover well water serviced homes in our county, and Kerry was very quick to set us up with an ace VA loan mortgage broker. Her having solid connections in the industry was an immense relief. Overall, my wife and I were very satisfied with Kerry's commitment to our home buying experience, as we have and would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a home in the area.
4. I needed to sell my house and didn’t want the hassle of dealing with potential buyers. Kerry Seely took care of everything for me. She not only put my house on the market, but helped me make it more desirable for sale. My house sold within a few months.
Kerry was a pleasure to have as my real estate agent. She handled all the paperwork and details right up to the last minute at my closing.
She works very hard for her clients and best of all, she gets results! I highly recommend her to anyone that wants to sell or purchase a house.
Home | Search the MLS | Commercial Listings | Key Listings | New Construction | About Us | Meet Our Team | Andy Conner | Mary Radle | Kathy L. Lowe | Marylil Tombasco | Dawn Coulter | Ron Kile | Liz Masich | Linda Bafile | Richard Mattern | Testimonials | Kelly Swisher | Chris Young | Patsy Bowers | Joselle Confair | Vickie Welch | Travis Petty | Sherry Conklin | Contact Us | Documents | Mortgage Rates | Buyer/Seller Info | Search by Schools | Search All School Districts